The Directors of Eco Line Solutions; Brendan Hawkins (Operations Manager) and Andrew Hawkins (General Manager). Have a combined experience of 20 years in the geosynthetic industry. They have successfully delivered projects in metropolitan and remote locations across Australia and overseas.
Brendan Hawkins and his installation team have extensive history in the successful delivery of geosynthetic projects;
- successful delivery of projects complying with the highest level of installation specifications within the industry
- allowances are made during construction for the variables present in each project site, application and material
- Brendan has a strong presence onsite due to his ability to communicate clearly, manage works and personnel effectively
- Geosynthetic installation setup is state of the art, specifically engineered for task to which it was intended to perform
- Clear and concise communication with onsite stakeholders
- Brendan is a (GSI) certified Construction Quality Assurance Inspector (Certification Number, 523-14)
- Welding Technicians have been certified in construction QA/QC for Geosynthetic Installation by TRI Environmental
Andrew Hawkins has ample industry experience and a proven track record in:
- project management
- tendering and contracting
- supplier and subcontractor management
- managing projects and material supply that conform to project specifications and designers expectations
- technical understanding of geosynthetic materials, competent management of Manufacturing Quality Control (MQC) and onsite material conformance testing (CQA), supported by a Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science
- practical and management experience in delivering onsite installation Construction Quality Control (CQC)
- knowledgeable in the translation of design to installation and able to resolve constructibility issues
- collating MQA, CQC and CQA data into a detailed yet a digestible format for inclusion into site operation handbook or construction report for submission to client and / or governing body such as the EPA
We look forward to the opportunity to assist you with your project requirements.
If you require any references or case studies of completed projects by Eco Line please contact the office.