Spillage Containment Bunds
There are strict requirements for any vessel/tank storing a combustable, flammable or hazardous liquid to be located within a suitable sized bund which is capable of containing the liquid from the largest tank if a leak occurred. Eco Line Solutions specialises in the construction of HDPE Geomembrane spillage containment bunds for new containment bunds and retrofitting existing and active services.
Spillage containment systems are common to:
- Oil and Gas product refineries and tank farms.
- Aviation fuel storage tanks at airports
- Diesel storage tanks on sites such as mines
- Regional petrol stations and depots
- Industries and mining when liquid chemicals are stored in large quantities